The latest update for BioBeasts, including the limited-time Haunted Bundle is NOW LIVE! Install it now to experience a wealth of new features, content and improvements to make this evolution of BioBeasts the best one yet!
- 1 Quantum Crate
- 10,000 BioBits
- Exclusive Haunted Hazard Skin
New Frogzard Beast
- Unleash your Megabite attack to annihilate everything in front of you!
- Epicenter Mutation - Critical attacks create stunning earthquake waves
New Skins to Collect
* Shadow Kartherax * Venomous Mantis * Shadow Salamancer * Venomous Salamancer * Magmazard
* Can now be used multiple times per wave for increasing cost * Cost resets each wave * Strength Serum effect lowered for balance
Beasts and Mutations
- Nova Bomb now has a 1 second cooldown
- Burn and Poison now apply their damage in half the time to make them a bit stronger and feel better. Total damage is unchanged.
- Salamancer’s Lava Flow deals 3x damage, down from 4x, to compensate for faster burn damage. This should still be an overall increase in damage to most enemies.
- Improved several Mutation descriptions
- Lowered requirement of “Destroy Health Bots in one escape” challenge
- Lowered serums required for “Use Serum” challenges
- Improved several Challenge descriptions
- Nuclear Bundle is no longer available. Game codes can still be accessed at the bottom of the shop for those that have purchased the bundle.
- Price of shop crates permanently lowered by up to 50%
- Beast info panel now shows starting stats of each Beast
- Serum use will now always confirm, even if you have free Serums from an early tutorial.
- Updated Heavy Guard and Reanimator to new animation system, improving visual quality and lowering memory usage.
- Challenge progress was sometimes not saved if an escape ended during a wave
- Waves could sometimes never end following a Beast revive
- Incorrect beast could be shown when unlocking new difficulties
- Beast health could be incorrect after resuming a save
- Reanimator sometimes got yuuuge
- Bionic Bunny power was not dealing correct damage to Attack Ship boss
- "Single escape” challenge progress was being reset on save/load
If you're reading this, you're probably a BioBeasts player, and for that, we sincerely thank you. Please help us spread the word by posting scores, sharing videos, and directing your friends to try it out. Help us share BioBeasts with the world!