Download for Android
Download for iOS
Beast animation revamp
- We’ve moved to a new animation system for all the beasts, greatly smoothing out their animations and leading the way for some interesting stuff in the future. It also reduces their filesize/memory usage by up to 75%.
New Mutation: Healthy Hearts
- Effect: Max Health +2
- Max Level: 1
- Tier: Advanced
- Six new types of Challenges
- Challenge Rank leaderboard
- Can now be completed after each wave, instead of only on Escape/Capture
- Insane Challenges now worth an extra star
- Challenge toasts will now be queued and play in order when completing multiple Challenges at once
- Since the shield activates at critical health, we want to make sure it provides a solid amount of protection, especially compared to Hallowed Bastion’s shield at the beginning of every wave.
- Duration: 15-35 → 20-45 seconds
- Total Rampage
- The increased time limit was making this mutation a bit too good at granting Scrap, basically making it a requirement for top scores. By removing it and increasing the Scrap increase, it’s still super useful, but less of a must-have for the leaderboards.
- Rampage Time Limit: 10-50% → 0%
- Rampage Scrap Increase: 20-100% → 20-120%
- Health Bots now spawn in early Survival waves
- Lowered memory usage of several enemies
- Title screen now shows a loading progress bar and will automatically load into the game when done
- Can now pause and quit during “breakout”
- You may now be prompted periodically to rate the game. Please do, it really helps us out!
- Fixed the display speed of Plink’s chat on certain devices (is now much faster)
- Leaderboard on game over would sometimes never report your rank
- [iOS] Leaderboard on game over would incorrectly display your social rank instead of global rank
- [iOS] Fixed link to rate the game
- Tutorial on game over could incorrectly be skipped when waiting for leaderboard rank