- 1 Quantum Crate
- 10,000 BioBits
- Exclusive Haunted Hazard Skin
New Frogzard Beast
- Unleash your Megabite attack to annihilate everything in front of you!
- Epicenter Mutation - Critical attacks create stunning earthquake waves
New Skins to Collect
- Shadow Kartherax
- Venomous Mantis
- Shadow Salamancer
- Venomous Salamancer
- Can now be used multiple times per wave for increasing cost
- Cost resets each wave
- Strength Serum effect lowered for balance
Beasts and Mutations
- Nova Bomb now has a 1 second cooldown
- Burn and Poison now apply their damage in half the time to make them a bit stronger and feel better. Total damage is unchanged.
- Salamancer’s Lava Flow deals 3x damage, down from 4x, to compensate for faster burn damage. This should still be an overall increase in damage to most enemies.
- Improved several Mutation descriptions
- Lowered requirement of “Destroy Health Bots in one escape” challenge
- Lowered serums required for “Use Serum” challenges
- Improved several Challenge descriptions
- Nuclear Bundle is no longer available. Game codes can still be accessed at the bottom of the shop for those that have purchased the bundle.
- Price of shop crates permanently lowered by up to 50%
- Beast info panel now shows starting stats of each Beast
- Serum use will now always confirm, even if you have free Serums from an early tutorial.
- Updated Heavy Guard and Reanimator to new animation system, improving visual quality and lowering memory usage.
- Challenge progress was sometimes not saved if an escape ended during a wave
- Waves could sometimes never end following a Beast revive
- Incorrect beast could be shown when unlocking new difficulties
- Beast health could be incorrect after resuming a save
- Reanimator sometimes got yuuuge
- Bionic Bunny power was not dealing correct damage to Attack Ship boss
- "Single escape” challenge progress was being reset on save/load